Looking to purchase Supple merchandise to add to your inventory? By definition, wholesale means ordering in bulk to get a substantial discount for the purposes of reselling those items in your business. There is no cost to sign up for a wholesale account, but you must complete the following steps:
- Create an account
- Request that we convert your account to a wholesale account by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Include your business name, website, tax ID and resale tax certificate number for verification
After your application has been approved, every order you place must meet the following criteria to activate your wholesale discount, which you'll view as you browse this online shop:
- you must be signed in to your account
- your total order must be at least $200
Already have an approved account? Click here to sign in.
Select wholesalers may get Net30 payment terms.
We guarantee outstanding quality, highly competitive prices, gorgeous designs and certified Fair Trade and ethical manufacturing in all our clothes products.
Note to store owner
When you get an email from wanna-be wholesalers, complete these steps:
1. find the customer record in your Admin > Customers
2. copy & paste the additional info in customer Note field
3. tag customer with chosen Wholesale tag
4. click Save
5. (optional) to enable tax exemption for this customer, edit customer Overview.
6. reply to the email letting them know they have been approved, and remind to login with their account when they start browsing the shop